Wahey? Roll out the fireworks and feast, FOR WE HAVE HIT 400 CHAPTERS OF RETURN OF THE SWALLOW!
Would you like to smack Qin Huining, Yuchi Yan, the old dowager, or Li Qitian? You can only pick one!
First off, a huge THANK YOU to all of my readers. This isn’t your typical web novel, so I dearly appreciate everyone very much so! This is a novel of nonstop politicking, scheming, and war between nations, all wrapped up in a no-filler perspective from a sometimes savage noble girl.
To celebrate this chapterversary, I’d like to hand out some marriage gifts for Qin Yining’s wedding!
Ahem, placeholder graphic. XD I yoinked it before Yuuko was done
WHAT ARE THE PRIZES?
- One Fuji Instax Mini 9 bundle with film, case, album, lens, and more! When Pang Xiao and Qin Yining are parted… things would’ve been more bearable with pictures of each other!
- General goods from Taiwan — it may not be Great Yan or Great Zhou, but there’s an interesting selection of souvenirs to choose from!
- An etvo-series pin or one from the upcoming xianxia line!
HOW DO I ENTER?
- Leave a rating and write a review for ROS on the NovelUpdates page. Also, please add it to your reading list to help ROS climb the ranks! I am not soliciting positive-only reviews. Write what you’d like!
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your volare username and a screenshot of the NU review for verification. The screenshot should clearly indicate your NU username and review date!
- Get those entries in by midnight, December 1st, US PST! That’s 4pm, December 2nd GMT+8.
ETVO I HAVE A QUESTION!
- How are you choosing the winners?
- RNG madness <3
- After RNG chooses the winners, I will rank entries based on quality and depth of review. I will not penalize negative reviews.
- E.g. RNG chooses entry #53 and #54. #53 is a single line about how “ROS is cute. U guys shud read.” while #54 goes into a rant of how irritating and unredeemable the villains in ROS are. I will most likely rank #54 higher, unless it insults the author or me somehow.
- I’ve already reviewed ROS!
- No worries! Update your review and send in your entry!
- I’ve been stacking chapters to binge read!
- No problem, giveaway ends in 10 days on midnight December 1st, US PST! That includes two weekends and food coma time over the Thanksgiving holiday. While waiting for the turkey to cook, come read ROS!
- It’s really hard to ship to my country!
- Indeed, some places are hard to ship to. We’ll work something out!
I still chuckle when I think about how ROS came to be. I almost didn’t pick it up in the first place because I felt the Chinese synopsis was very generic/cheesy, and the typical female lead gets all the guys fluff fluff plot line. Then I wasn’t sure when I could get to it because I started another novel before it. Bizarrely, the stars aligned in the form of a huge plot hole in that novel, so I had to pause it and therefore… get started on ROS, woot!
Since then, we’ve had a rollercoaster of scheming, politicking, warring, and actual face slapping. ROS is my favorite web novel of 2017, hopefully it’s also yours for the year!
Thanks for reading and enjoying the series so far, here’s to the chapters to come (and my character cameo)! So much <3 to you all!
Mandatory text something something about how I reserve the right to change the rules and conditions at any time etcetc.